Terms of service
I. Basic concepts
1. Data Controller (hereinafter - the Controller) - MB AUTOMODIFIKACIJOS, a company established in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Lithuania, legal entity code 304061587, data about which is collected and stored in the Register of Legal Entities of the Republic of Lithuania.
2. Data subject - a natural person whose personal data is processed by the Controller.
3. Electronic store - the company's electronic store at www.tuning.lt
4. Services - all services provided by the company.
5. Personal data - any information relating to a natural person - A data subject whose identity is known or can be established directly or indirectly by means of personal data, one or more personal, physical, physiological, economic, cultural or signs of a social nature.
6. "Processing of personal data" shall mean any operation carried out on personal data: collection, recording, storage, storage, classification, grouping, aggregation, modification (addition or correction), provision, publication, use, logical and / or arithmetic operations, retrieval , dissemination, destruction or other action or set of actions.
7. Cookie - a corresponding file with a unique identification number, which is transferred from the E-Shop website to the e-shop visitor's hard drive so that the E-shop administrator can distinguish the visitor's computer and see its activities in the E-shop, as well as maintain proper E-shop functionality .
8. Direct marketing means the activity of offering goods and services to persons and / or seeking their opinion on goods or services offered by post, telephone or other means.
10. Account - the main data of the Customer's login to the E-Store, which consists of one e-mail address and Password.
11. Password is a unique combination of numbers, letters or numbers and letters or other symbols created by the Customer, which can be entered to access the E-Store.
II. General provisions
14. Personal data is processed in the Company in accordance with the following principles:
14.1 Personal data is collected for defined and legitimate purposes;
14.2 Personal data is processed accurately, fairly and lawfully;
14.3.Personal data are adequate and only to the extent necessary for their collection and further processing;
14.4.Personal data is constantly updated;
14.5.Personal data shall be stored in such a form that the data subject can be identified for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the data were collected and processed.
14.6.All information about Personal Data is confidential;
14.7. The Client's Personal Data and personal information will not be used for illegal purposes.
17. The Customer may place an order through his / her Account by registering in the E-Shop.
18. During the initial registration with the E-Shop through the Account, the Customer must provide his / her e-mail address and come up with a secure Password and provide accurate Personal Data to the E-Shop. The client is responsible for their correctness.
19. When using the Services, as well as when purchasing in the E-shop, the Customer must always provide accurate Personal Data to the E-shop and is responsible for their accuracy.
20. The Customer has the right to change and supplement the Personal Data in the Account or cancel the Account at any time.
21. The Customer must not disclose the Password to third parties and keep it, otherwise all related responsibilities lie with the Customer.
III. Collection, use, rectification and storage of personal data
22. The Company respects the right to privacy of each Client. Customer Personal Data is collected and processed for the following purposes:
22.1. Electronic goods